Credentials for Data Machines & Insights
This section of the documents deals with consuming insights and raw data from Qualetics for applications that have already completed the steps detailed in AI & Data Streaming.
If you have comleted the steps to connect your data and are already seeing the insights generated within your Qualetics Portal, you can now consume the raw data, processed data and data related to insights using the API Credentials provided below using Rest API or external applications like Zapier.
- Go to Admin > Integration >API Keys
- Select the Client & Application if you have setup multiple applications
- If a Client Instance or Application is not present in the dropdown, the step to setup the Application and Client Instance has likely not been completed. Please complete the following steps before accessing the API Keys
- Note: This feature is only accessible to users setup as Admins
- Access APP Key, APP Secret and Client Instance ID
- APP Key
- Your Account Key
- APP Secret
- Your Account Secret
- Client Instance ID
- Unique ID for the combination of Client Instance and Application created
Go to Using a Data Machine to understand how to use the credentials for running a Data Machine.
Go to Rest API Integration To Fetch Data to understand how to use the credentials for accessing the insight data from within your applications.