- This chart depicts the exceptions encountered by the application because of bugs, errors, defects, latency issues, and user friction points indicating an overall low software quality
- In addition, this chart also depicts the date on which the application encountered the highest number of exceptions and also the hour of the day when the application encountered the highest number of exceptions
Exception Calendar Master View
- This is a master view of the exception calendar depicting the highest impacted day and the hour of the day in the last 7 days or the date range input
- The exceptions encountered are generally due to bugs, defects, latency issues, and user friction points due to low software quality of the application
- This enables you to act proactively to address the exceptions to ensure that your users experience a seamless user flow through your application usage
How can this insight be used?