Qualetics for WordPress
To Integrate Qualetics in a WordPress website, follow the directions below
In order to use the Qualetics for WordPress plugin, the following steps are required. Please complete the two steps below, before installing the Qualetics for WordPress plugin.
- An active Qualetics account is required. Go to Creating your account section to learn how to sign up for a Qualetics account.
- After the Qualetics account is created, an Application and Client Instance need to be created in your dedicated Qualetics Portal. Please follow the steps in Connecting your data to complete this.
If the two steps above have been completed, follow the instructions below to set your WordPress website with Qualetics For WordPress plugin
- Login to your WordPress account and go to the Plugins section
- Search for "Qualetics" in the Plugin Search
- Follow the installation instructions to install the Qualetics Plugin
Once the Plugin is installed, configure the Qualetics for WordPress plugin with the account information retrieved from the Qualetics Portal.
- If the steps outlined in Connecting your data are completed, you should have the below details
- Application ID
- Application Secret
- Copy the values from your Qualetics Portal and paste them into the respective fields in the Qualetics For WordPress plugin under the Setup tab.
- Choose the appropriate options under the Tracking tab to choose the types of events you would like to track on your WordPress website.
- Once all the values are entered, click on Save
Now, verify whether the data is streaming from your WordPress website by following the steps in Verifying Data Connection