In order to return successful results, the data being streamed will need to include the information required for indexing in the Object Data Object as part of the Object Attributes.
The model is ready to return results immediately after successful streaming of the data.
The results are provided as a list of items matching the input query
The search term based on which the search will be performed.
Type of the object being searched. This value needs to match the Object type included in the Object data object.
Rest API Input Example
Rest API Output Example
Every model execution output consists of the following standard output parameters
- The input string required for the model to extract the categories
- original input
- This is the input provided to the first step in model which is retained across multiple steps in a Data Machine workflow.
- final result
- The result of the model executed in the final step of the Data Machine workflow
- A unique session id that is generated for every execution of a Data Machine which can be used to retain results across multiple sessions
- The result of the Data Machine execution. If all of the steps in a sequence are successfully executed, a value of "Completed" is provided. If the execution is interrupted at any point, a value of "Terminated" is provided with the reason for Termination.