Sentiment analysis is used to gauge the sentiment expressed in text. The Sentiment - Aggregated model allows you to identify the specific target of your sentiment analysis for a very specific analyzed result. The sentiment result is returned as either negative, neutral, or positive.
Rest API Input Example
Rest API Output Example
Every model execution output consists of the following standard output parameters
- The input string required for the model to extract the categories
- original input
- This is the input provided to the first step in model which is retained across multiple steps in a Data Machine workflow.
- final result
- The result of the model executed in the final step of the Data Machine workflow
- A unique session id that is generated for every execution of a Data Machine which can be used to retain results across multiple sessions
- The result of the Data Machine execution. If all of the steps in a sequence are successfully executed, a value of "Completed" is provided. If the execution is interrupted at any point, a value of "Terminated" is provided with the reason for Termination.