This model summarizes a passage of text to a concise format. Additional attributes provided can help the model generate a contextual summary by considering the information in the attributes.
Rest API Input Example
Rest API Output Example
Every model execution output consists of the following standard output parameters
- The input string required for the model to extract the categories
- original input
- This is the input provided to the first step in model which is retained across multiple steps in a Data Machine workflow.
- final result
- The result of the model executed in the final step of the Data Machine workflow
- A unique session id that is generated for every execution of a Data Machine which can be used to retain results across multiple sessions
- The result of the Data Machine execution. If all of the steps in a sequence are successfully executed, a value of "Completed" is provided. If the execution is interrupted at any point, a value of "Terminated" is provided with the reason for Termination.