This document describes the User Engagement feature offered by Qualetics as part of its User Analytics suite. It provides a visualization of user engagement levels with an option to view detailed scores. The platform allows for monitoring of multiple applications and clients, and offers additional filters and sharing options. The feature also includes a tabular view of user engagement across multiple clients.
User Engagement is an insight offered by Qualetics as a part of its User Analytics suite.
Qualetics provides a User Engagement View in its User Analytics suite. This visualization displays how users engage with your app across multiple clients and platforms. Different font colors and sizes represent user engagement levels. Larger font sizes indicate frequency of activity with the color coded text helping to differentiate the users with the highest engagement score with the lowest engagement score.
A legend indicating the correlation between the scores and the color is provided as part of the chart.
Qualetics offers "User Engagement Detailed View" as part of its User Analytics suite. This visualization uses our internal app, Diaramble, and helps you understand how users engage with your app. Qualetics platform allows you to monitor multiple applications and clients. In this view, user engagement is indicated by font size and color, while the tooltip provides specific user engagement scores.
- There are additional filters available here such as Context (app features), Action (what was the user doing when a bug/defect was encountered), Actor (who is/was the user), and a date range during which the analysis was performed.
- You have the option to embed this visualization into a webpage or a blog post or share it with any of your users.
- You may also subscribe to a condition where you get alerts when a certain condition is met or not met.
- In addition, you may download this view as a PDF document or an Excel sheet or simply save this as a Favorite view based on a specific search input, or date per se.
- Also, using the API link, you may integrate this chart into your app based on the permissions available
Tabular View. This provides insight on user engagement with your app across multiple clients. Font size and color indicate level of engagement. Filters available for app context, user action, and date range.