- This chart depicts the name of the most impacted client due to lack of software quality on account of bugs, errors, defects, latency issues, and user friction points
- In addition, this chart also indicates the total number of issues (exceptions) encountered by the various applications of the client which is the most impacted
- This also shows another metric which shows a percentage change (increase/decrease) in the number of exceptions which are encountered by the applications of the most impacted client in the last 7 days over the previous 7 days
- Higher the number of issues encountered by the applications for any client along with a higher percentage number, lower is the software quality and vice versa
Analyzed view of Clients Impacted by Application with context, action, actor and date filters
- This is an Analyzed view of how many clients are affected by bugs/errors/latency and other friction points while engaging with the product / app with context, action, actor and date filter available to you.
- This provides you information regarding the clients which are most impacted on account of errors/bugs/defects/latency issues and other friction points while engaging with your app.
- This enables you understand which is the most affected client on account of low software quality so you can proactively take corrective measures to enhance your software quality to offer a better user experience to your users.
- Not only this, you may go ahead do a lot with this visualization.
- You have the option to embed this visualization into a webpage or a blog post or share it with any of your users.
- You may also subscribe to a condition where you get alerts when a certain condition is met or not met.
- In addition, you may download this view as a PDF document or an Excel sheet or simply save this as a favorite view based on a specific search input, or date per se.
- Also, using the API link, you may integrate this chart into your app based on the permissions available.
How can this insight be used?
- All of the above mentioned insights serve as real-time alerts for you to improve your software quality proactively so you can offer a superior user experience to your app/product/solution users.
- This will ensure that users stick to the platform which, in turn, will open up not only incremental Revenue generation opportunities along with resultant profitability but also unearth insights on user behavior to come up with new solutions or product experiences.
- By Attribute By Field, Operator and Value
- By Conditions By Field, Operator and Value
- Options to Add Attributes and/or Conditions
- Start Date
- End Date