This model generates an output based on the information provided in the input along with the prompt containing detailed instructions on the nature of the response to be generated. The more detailed the prompt, the more contextual the responses are.
Rest API Example
Rest API Output Example
The following is an example of text generation where the "prompt" provided to the model was "Provide a response to the statement as a health professional conscious of healthy eating habits."
Every model execution output consists of the following standard output parameters
- The input string required for the model to extract the categories
- original input
- This is the input provided to the first step in model which is retained across multiple steps in a Data Machine workflow.
- final result
- The result of the model executed in the final step of the Data Machine workflow
- A unique session id that is generated for every execution of a Data Machine which can be used to retain results across multiple sessions
- The result of the Data Machine execution. If all of the steps in a sequence are successfully executed, a value of "Completed" is provided. If the execution is interrupted at any point, a value of "Terminated" is provided with the reason for Termination.