Extract Key Phrases with Filter
This model compares extracts key phrases from a given text input and extracts only those phrases that match semantically to a given filter string and pass the similarity threshold also provided as an input parameter.
The source or input string that needs to be search for information
The comparison text based on which the information needs to be filtered
The similarity score to use as a threshold for comparison. Any matches found that are below this similarity score will be discarded.
Rest API Input Example:
Rest API Output Example
The response below shows the phrases where the references similar to the filter string were used.
Every model execution output consists of the following standard output parameters
- The input string required for the model to extract the categories
- original input
- This is the input provided to the first step in model which is retained across multiple steps in a Data Machine workflow.
- final result
- The result of the model executed in the final step of the Data Machine workflow
- A unique session id that is generated for every execution of a Data Machine which can be used to retain results across multiple sessions
- The result of the Data Machine execution. If all of the steps in a sequence are successfully executed, a value of "Completed" is provided. If the execution is interrupted at any point, a value of "Terminated" is provided with the reason for Termination.