Qualetics offers an insight called Monthly Utilization as part of its Activity Analytics suite. This provides web, mobile, server, and software app owners with data on how their app is being used and engaged with. The visualization offers information on the highest impacted day and time, with additional filters available such as app features, user actions, user identity, and date range for analysis. The view can be embedded into a webpage or shared with users, and alerts can be set up for certain conditions. The tool can also be downloaded as a PDF or Excel sheet. An API link is available for integration into other apps.
Monthly Utilization is an insight offered by Qualetics as a part of its Activity Analytics suite.
For the illustration above, we have used one of our internal applications - Diaramble. As a Web, Mobile, Server, or Software app owner, you would want to know about how your app is being adopted and engaged with by your users.
This visualization informs Web, Mobile, Server, or Software app owners of two critical metrics - Highest Impacted Day and Highest Impacted Time, for better user experience. You can use additional filters, such as app features, user actions, and user identity, and date range for analysis. A dropdown filter offers various filtering options.
In addition, the dropdown offers you the ability to choose between your users who use your app from different devices.
- This is an Analyzed or a Tabular view.
- There are additional filters available here such as Context (app features), Action (what was the user doing when a bug/defect was encountered), Actor (who is/was the user), and a Date Rane during which the analysis was performed.
- Not only this, you may go ahead do a lot with this visualization -
- You have the option to embed this visualization into a webpage or a blog post or share it with any of your users.
- You may also Subscribe to a condition where you get alerts when a certain condition is met or not met.
- In addition, you may download this view as a PDF document or an Excel sheet or simply save this as a Favorite view based on a specific search input, or date per se.
- Also, using the API link, you may integrate this chart into your app based on the permissions available.