Qualetics offers Daily Utilization as part of its Activity Analytics suite to help app owners track user adoption and engagement. This visualization displays daily unique users and average daily engagement for Web, Mobile, Server or Software apps, with tooltips providing further information about user sessions and actions. Users may filter data by devices and access additional features including filters, embedding, downloading, and subscription alerts. The Tabular view offers additional filters like Context, Action, Actor, and date range, and users may integrate the chart into their apps through the API link.
Daily Utilization is an insight offered by Qualetics as a part of its Activity Analytics suite.
For the illustration above, we have used one of our internal applications - Diaramble. As a Web, Mobile, Server, or Software app owner, you would want to know about how your app is being adopted and engaged with by your users.
This visualization helps you plan your app experience for a superior user experience by showing the number of daily unique users and average daily engagement across Web, Mobile, Server or Software apps. The view is for all users and not filtered by device source.
These tooltips provide information about users, sessions, and actions in the app on a specific date. This visualization helps app owners understand user engagement and plan a better user experience. It shows the total unique daily users, average daily engagement, and is not device-specific.
As an owner of a Web, Mobile, Server, or Software application, it's crucial that you understand your users' level of engagement with your product. To achieve this, a visualization would be an effective tool to gather insights and help you plan your app experience accordingly, resulting in delivering an exceptional user experience every time.
The visualization above consists of two essential metrics, which are Total Unique Users visiting daily and Average Number of Users engaging daily, presenting you a comprehensive analysis of user engagement on a daily basis.
Additionally, the visualization has a dropdown filter feature enabling you to filter specific devices accessing the app, like users visiting from either mobile or desktop devices.
This illustration provides tooltips that inform you about the number of users and their actions when using your app on a specific date. Use it to track app engagement and plan a better user experience. It also displays the number of users who engage with your app daily and offers a dropdown for filtering by device source, such as mobile or desktop.
This is a Tabular view that informs about the app performance and helps plan the app experience to enhance user satisfaction. It's not device-specific and offers filters like Context, Action, Actor, and date range. You can also filter the data for a specific period using a dropdown filter.
- This is an Analyzed or a Tabular view.
- There are additional filters available here such as Context (app features), Action (what was the user doing when a bug/defect was encountered), Actor (who is/was the user), and a Date Rane during which the analysis was performed.
- Not only this, you may go ahead do a lot with this visualization -
- You have the option to embed this visualization into a webpage or a blog post or share it with any of your users.
- You may also Subscribe to a condition where you get alerts when a certain condition is met or not met.
- In addition, you may download this view as a PDF document or an Excel sheet or simply save this as a Favorite view based on a specific search input, or date per se.
- Also, using the API link, you may integrate this chart into your app based on the permissions available.